EUM-BENP is one of the major initiatives under the Biomass-SP to develop competitive biomass SMEs and elevate them to the global biomass market. In the long term, EUM-BENP aims to nurture the SMEs to develop high quality biomass products or services and link to the EU green value chain.
Selected SMEs will be entitled to COMPLIMENTARY coaching service by subject matters experts from Malaysia and the EU engaged by the project. Coaching shall be provided on a one-to-one or one-to-many basis, depending on the nature of required services.
Coaching services in the pipeline:
- Access to government grants/soft loans/investment incentives/venture capital
- EU business partnership/business know-how
- Commercialisation of local biomass technology/R&Ds
- Pelleting technology and best practices in biomass conversion projects in the EU
- EU green procurement standards and specifications/EU market access opportunities
- Clean Development Mechanism (CDM)
- Carbon footprint measurement/Eco-labeling
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) and other ISO 14000 series
Participation to EUM-BENP is still OPEN; grab this opportunity by downloading the application form here.