Biomass-SP aims to support and develop biomass SMEs in Malaysia by providing information and partnership opportunities with various funding options which suit your biomass business model:
- Perhaps you are a researcher or an entrepreneur with an idea to commercialise your R&D prototype – Catalyst Investment Programme (CIP) by Cradle Fund, Techno Fund by MOSTI, or Commercialisation of Research & Development Fund by MTDC
- Perhaps you are a commercialisation entrepreneur looking to set up your first pilot plant - Business Start-Up Fund by MTDC
- Perhaps you are an established manufacturer who wants to expand your operation – talk to us about how to maximise your potential in asset financing or commercial loan application.
- Perhaps you are looking to apply for a soft loan – consider getting certified with 1-InnoCERT or Green Technology Financing Scheme
- Perhaps you want to join a trade fair overseas to market your eco-products – Market Development Grant by MATRADE
- Perhaps you are developing a carbon emission reduction projects which are eligible for Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) or Verified Carbon Standard (VCS)
- Perhaps you are developing renewable energy projects – we can network you with potential equity partners or carbon credit buyers.
Whatever your financing needs, Biomass-SP is committed to provide expert advice and support to your company and your commercialisation projects in all aspects of business funding; R&D commercialisation, renewable energy projects financing, carbon credit financing, etc.
If you want to know more about a range of grant and funding opportunities for your biomass business, contact us today at 03-8884 8882 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.